I blame this post on Brett Duncan.
Recently Christopher S. Penn challenged bloggers to put together a list of 5 posts they wrote that they thought were great, but which really didn’t get the traffic they deserved. He suggested we give them one more chance at glory by creating a list he calls the “Evergreen 5.”
My friend Brett Duncan took up the challenge on his Marketing in Progress blog. And in that post, he tagged me to do the same. Thanks Brett!
So I went back through the archives of the Direct Sales & Social Media blog to find some of the posts I’ve written over the years that I think you’ll find valuable. I’ve actually spent the month of January already highlighting some of these through my social networks. But today I’ll highlight 5 here. Enjoy!
- The Top 10 Mistakes Direct Sellers Make in Social Media
- The Secret to Success in Social Media
- Is Your Blog a Waste of Time? (aka, What to Include if You Want Your Blog to Help Your Business)
- Are You Treating Your Social Networks as an Opt-In List?
- Warning! Have You Been Targeted by These Deceptive Facebook Advertising Practices?
And if you decide to play, share a link to your Evergreen 5 in the comments below!
image credit: Horia Varlan