Welcome, and thanks for visiting my Direct Sales & Social Media blog!
I am passionate about the direct selling industry and how it impacts the lives of people all over the world. Here are some of the ways I serve the industry:
- I’m a corporate social media consultant and speaker who helps direct sales/network marketing companies use social media marketing effectively.
- I serve as a sales and marketing consultant for the direct selling industry, helping companies with evaluating existing new consultant programs, writing training programs for the salesforce, marketing campaigns, and more.
- I work with the highly experienced team at Luce & Associates, helping direct selling companies with all aspects of operations.
A former direct sales company founder and CEO, I built my company from the ground up, and understand what it takes to build, lead, and train a team. I help direct sellers integrate social media strategically into the business while staying true to the basics and keeping it all balanced. I have also served as the Director of Instructional Design for an organizational development company (where I managed the development of an online university for customer service reps during the AOL/Time Warner merger), and was fortunate enough to work for a dot com in New York during the dot com bubble.
A champion of social networking and social media marketing in the direct sales industry, I’m passionate about teaching direct sellers how to use social media tools to enhance their businesses, while remaining true to the fundamentals of direct sales. I provide consulting services to direct sales companies, helping them skip the learning curve and achieve immediate success through a comprehensive social media strategy (client The Pampered Chef gained 100,000 Facebook fans in just a little over 2 months.)
I collaborate with those doing social media at the corporate level in many direct selling companies, encouraging them to share best practices, which is bringing the industry as a whole forward. I also present regularly on social media at Direct Selling Association functions in the US and Canada, and have written several articles on social media for Direct Selling News, our industry’s professional publication, including:
- Launch Your Social Media Strategy: 5 Factors to Consider
- Blended Methods Are the Future of Direct Selling
- When Party Plan and Social Media Collide
- Barefoot Books
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries
- Direct Selling Education Foundation
- The Pampered Chef
- Creative Memories
- Demarle at Home
- Reliv International
- Maidenform at Home
- PartyLite Canada
- Passion Parties
- Private Quarters
- Team National
- Vantel Pearls in the Oyster
- Vector Marketing/Cutco
- WineShop at Home
Corporate social responsibility is extremely important to me. The direct sales company I founded, Learning is an Art, donated 100% of its corporate profits to charity, and gave away over $150,000 in its 3 years in business. In 2008, the company was awarded the Direct Selling Association’s Vision for Tomorrow Award for Corporate Social Responsibility. Giving back is good business, and I’m committed to helping businesses maximize the benefits of a corporate giving program.
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/jenfongspeaks