It’s that time of the week again! I’ve gotten some super positive responses from you in response to the Fabulous Friday Five. I’m so glad you’re enjoying the chance to read some new bloggers, and find some great content that will help you build your business. Enjoy!
- Essential Guide to Facebook Page Changes – You can always count on Mari Smith to be up to the minute on Facebook changes. Once again, she doesn’t disappoint. In this post, she explains the changes visually, and helps you understand how to navigate them.
- 7 Steps to Building the Right Social Media Connections – This article provides good, basic advice for where to start when you’re building relationships online. From starting with friends and family to moving on, you’ll get some good how-to’s to build your social media friend base.
- Confidence Builder: Play to Your Strengths – British Hill is a coach who understands the inner game of direct selling, the mindset you need to succeed. It’s just as important as the nuts and bolts of what you need to do. This post is a great example of the kind of wisdom British shares, and is just one of the reasons why I’m looking forward to speaking as part of her Direct Sales Success Refresh. (Are you registered?) affiliate link
- Email Campaign, Newsletter Marketing – This post from the Mommy Mean Business website lays out some essential tips for using an email newsletter effectively as part of your overall marketing plan.
- Back to the Basics…Enough With All the Ninja Moves – You know I’m a big believer in staying true to the duplicatable nature of the business. There’s a reason so many folks in direct selling have been so successful with it for so many years. Eric Goldstein clearly explains why a focus on the basics can bring you success in this excellent post.
I’m traveling to Florida and Dallas this week. Looking forward to seeing some of my favorite direct sales corporate peeps, and enjoying 80 degree F weather (a nice change from the bitter temps we’ve had in NJ!) Have a great weekend everyone!