Well last week I started my “Fabulous Friday Five”…five posts I read this week that I think direct sellers will get a lot of value from. You all seemed to like it, and so we’ll do it again. Here are my picks for this week. Enjoy! (BTW, have you noticed the new CommentLuv plugin I’ve added to the blog? It shows the last post you wrote if you’re a blogger, along with a link, when you leave a comment. I do read these posts for content to share with you on Fridays. So be sure to comment! LOVE to hear what you have to say!)
- 5 Great Posts You Never Read on This Blog – This is really a 5 in one. Julie Anne Jones, an outstanding direct sales trainer, shares 5 blog articles she wrote that you will find super valuable. Go check it out!
- How We Are Killing Facebook – The inappropriate use of Facebook Events is causing people to ignore them, which hurts all of us. Scott Stratten (aka unmarketing) shares his views on this, and why this is such a mistake.
- It’s About Them – Michelle Kelley shares an insightful piece about coaching your team (or yourself) into a presentation that focuses on benefits to the buyer/joiner, rather than doing you a favor. A must read!
- Network Marketing is About the…Customers – Benjamin Fitts helps us keep it all in perspective, and why the number of customers you have is just as important as recruiting.
And those of you who are my Facebook friends know that I’m a foodie at heart. So this last one is for my foodie friends:
- Fresh Ricotta in Five Minutes or Less – Seriously, I made this, it really takes only a few minutes, and it’s REALLY good.
Oh and a big happy birthday to my friend Brett Duncan at Mannatech! If you haven’t yet downloaded the free Rock Your Business: 33 Mind-Blowing Ideas from Today’s Top Marketers ebook that Brett put together, what are you waiting for?