There are a great many folks on this beautiful internet who provide amazing content regularly…and for FREE…on how to build your direct selling and network marketing business effectively. These people get it…they understand how content marketing can help them establish their own expertise and build their own businesses, while helping a lot of other people in the process. And you can reap the benefits by just taking the time to read what they share.
If you haven’t already, sign up for a free service like feedly. This service lets you aggregate feeds from a number of blogs, and put them all in one place. When I open my browser in the morning, one of the first tabs I look at is feedly. I review the content from some of my favorite blogs, and decide which articles I want to read fully. It’s a great way to keep up to date in my field. You should do this too.
Once you’ve signed up, add feeds from some great direct selling blogs. Here are some I recommend. Would love to read your suggestions in the comments as well:
- Um, this one. 🙂 http://jenfongspeaks.com. Technology trends and strategies for the direct sales industry.
- Direct Selling Education Foundation. Our industry’s educational foundation, there are great articles on this blog with practical tips you can use to grow your business right now.
- World of Direct Selling. If you’re interested in the global view of the direct sales industry, Hakki Ozmorali’s weekly publication is fantastic!
- Team Connections. Neil and Dana Phillips provide leadership and coaching advice for direct sellers. They’re good people and share great content.
- Create a Cash Flow Show Blog. Deb Bixler is another source of great ideas for building your business. I’ve been fortunate to have been a guest on Deb’s weekly radio show.
- Julie Anne Jones. Julie has some great tips for running a party plan business.
- Go for No Blog. Produced by the authors of the Go for No system, there are some great tips here to grow your business.
- Jonathan Budd. I discovered Jonathan when he was listed in the Top 50 MLM Blogs for 2013. I love his fresh, honest approach. Great advice for entrepreneurs.
- Lisa Robbin Young. Lisa is a smart lady who walks her talk. She always has value to share.
- DSWA Blog. The DSWA has some great, experienced people sharing excellent content.
Who are some of your favorite direct sales and MLM bloggers? Would love to have you share them in the comments below!