Do you read blogs? Blogs are a fantastic way to get new ideas and information that can help you do your business better. If you’re reading this, you’ve already experienced a blog, as that’s what this is. I’ve been writing this blog for over a year and a half, and have met many amazing people along the way. You can find my Direct Sales and Social Media blog at http://www.jenfongspeaks.com.
Recently I asked my fabulous readers to share with us some of the blogs THEY read on the topic of direct sales and/or network marketing. I now share that list with you. All of these blogs were selected because they give advice on how to do the business. Hopefully you’ll find some new blogs to follow, that will give you some new and great ideas.
Blogs by Individual Consultants/Distributors
- Jill Shea provides valuable content and advice for women building their own home based businesses. http://www.JillShea.com
- Oliver Tausend also provides incredibly valuable network marketing content. http://www.askolivertausend.com
- Jackie Ulmer provides great advice for people working in network marketing or party plan. http://www.JackieUlmer.com
- This one got multiple votes. Michelle writes a concise blog on leadership and they come from everyday life. She has many years of experience as a leader too and leads a very successful team even during tough times.
- Charlie Holles is a British gentleman writing in a agreeably distinct matter yet always to the point on ways to run an MLM business successfully. His blog’s url is http://charlieholles.com
- John Passmore writes the Network Marketing Blog in the UK. He details the activities he does himself daily to achieve success. http://www.networkmarketingblog.org.uk
Blogs by Direct Sales Trainers
- Julie Anne Jones provides advice on successfully running a party plan business. http://www.JulieAnneJones.com
- Kim Klaver provides straight-to-the-point advice for network marketers. http://kimklaverblogs.blogspot.com
- While not specific to direct selling, Drew McLellan provides great marketing tips. http://www.drewsmarketingminute.com/
- The Team Connections blog from Neil and Dana Phillips is full of great tips and advice on building your buisness. http://teamconnections.org/blog
- Success Magazine provides a blog that supports the content in its excellent publication. http://blog.success.com
- Anne Nelson, creator of “Your Joy Zone” has an excellent blog for direct sales professionals. http://directsalesprofessional.blogspot.com/
- Lisa Robbin Young provides lots of tips and advice on running a direct sales business successfully. Her blog can be found at http://www.directsalesclassroom.com
Company Sponsored Blogs
- Creative Memories Blogs. http://blogs.creativememories.com (The BYOB section teaches how to run a home-based business)
- Amway Canada’s North of the 49th blog. http://northofthe49th.opportunityzone.com/default.aspx Jay Menard covers a wide range of topics – from marketing to direct selling to parenting – from a uniquely Canadian perspective. His blog is always well-written, timely, and always gives you something new to think about.
- For a fascinating look at the inner workings of a direct selling company, and some of the ways that Amway contributes to its community, check out Beth Dornan’s posts on http://blogs.amway.com/amwayinsider/
- The World of Direct Selling – If you want to learn more about what’s involved in running a direct sales company internationally, check out Hakki Ozmorali’s blog. http://hozmorali.blogspot.com/
Now I know that this is just scratching the surface, however these were the blogs related to direct selling businesses that were suggested. It’s not too late to add more to this list! Simply add them in the comments below!
And if you like any of the blogs above, why not subscribe to them? Then you are notified every time they add a new post. You can subscribe to my Direct Sales and Social Media blog by clicking here.