Today’s post is a little different. I wanted to share with you some of the posts I’ve written over the year that may help you with social media in your business. This is an index of sorts, and hopefully it will provide many good resources, related to using social media marketing for direct sales, that you will find helpful. Would love to know what you think!
- An Introduction to Social Media
- Social Media Etiquette
- Have You Considered How You Will Position Yourself in Social Media Marketing?
- Be Clear About Your Marketing Messaging
- How Do You Choose Which Social Media Tools to Use?
- Projecting Yourself Professionally Through Social Media
- What Direct Sales Companies Should Do RIGHT NOW to Integrate Social Media
- Create a Social Media Marketing Strategy Before You Don’t Get a Say
Specific Social Media Marketing Strategies and Techniques
- Content Marketing: How Does it Work for a Direct Sales Business?
- Target Your Niche Market with Social Media
- Using Facebook to Build Your Party Plan Business
- “Banal Chatter” Builds Business
- My Favorite Tools for Managing Social Media
- How a Blog Can Benefit a Direct Sales Business
- What Every Direct Sales Blog Needs to Include
- Using Social Media to Generate Local Business
- Using Social Media to Generate Reorders for Your Direct Sales Business
- Promoting Efficiency in Your Direct Sales or Network Marketing Business with Social Media
Monitoring and Measuring Your Social Media Efforts
- Have You Searched Twitter for Your Company Name?
- ROI of Social Media Marketing for Direct Sales
- Analytics are an Important Part of Your Social Media Strategy
- The Importance of Measuring Social Media ROI
Social Media Marketing Training for the Sales Force
- How NOT to Use Social Media When You’re in Direct Sales
- Social Media Marketing for Direct Sales: What NOT to Do
- Social Media Time Management
- Personal vs. Private Information in Social Media
- Annoying Facebook-ers, Direct Sales Style
- Direct Sales Company Facebook Fan Page Etiquette
- The Top 10 Mistakes Direct Sellers Make in Social Media
- How to Lose Friends and Waste Your Social Media Efforts
Team Building Using Social Media