I’m pleased to announce that we’ve just released the 2013 edition of the Direct Sales Social Media Report by Jennifer Fong. We’ve compiled results from 36 Party Plan and Network Marketing companies from around the globe to identify best practices in the use of social media, online advertising, campaigns, salesforce training, and much, much more.
On the pages of this report, you will discover:
- How direct selling companies structure their social media programs, including budgeting, staffing, and hours invested weekly.
- The goals that direct selling companies have for their social media programs.
- The audience demographics direct selling companies seek to reach, and how age affects results.
- How Party Plan and Network Marketing companies differ in their approach to social media.
- The social networks and other online spaces that direct sales companies are using.
- The ways in which direct sales executives participate in their companies’ social media presences.
- How successfully the salesforce is using social media.
- How direct selling companies are measuring the ROI of their social media efforts, the results they are seeing, and the tools that they are using.
- The types of social media content that direct selling companies are producing, and whether or not any of that content is designed to improve the public perception of the industry.
- The goals direct selling companies have for their blogs, how often they are updated, and how much time companies invest in their blogs.
- Where companies are advertising online, and the results they are seeing.
- The types of online campaigns direct selling companies run, and the results they are seeing from these campaigns.
- Where direct selling companies plan to invest their time and money moving forward.
For a limited time, we are offering this year’s report free to anyone working at the corporate level in a direct selling company. To request your copy, simply fill out this form. (Please note, this is NOT an automated form. We reply personally to each request, to ensure this only goes out to corporate executives.)
Many thanks to all that participated in this year’s survey! We’re excited about the corporate best practices revealed in this year’s report!