Today I’m excited to announce that we’re releasing the results of a groundbreaking study we did on social media use in the industry. We surveyed more than 20 companies in our industry who are using social media, and discovered lots of great information about how companies are structuring their social media programs, what they’re budgeting, what and how they’re measuring, and so much more.
On the pages of this report, you will discover:
- How direct selling companies structure their social media programs, including budgeting, staffing, and hours invested weekly.
- The goals that direct selling companies have for their social media programs.
- The audience demographics direct selling companies seek to reach, and how age affects results.
- The social networks that direct sales companies are using.
- How (and if!) direct selling companies are measuring social media ROI, the results companies are finding, and how direct selling companies can better measure their programs.
- The types of social media content that direct sellers have found work best on social networks for engagement, triggering sales and enrollments, and positively influencing salesforce retention.
- The goals direct selling companies have for their blogs, how often they’re updated, and how much employee-invested time is enough for positive results.
- The tools direct selling companies are using for monitoring, and how happy they are with them.
- How effective online campaigns and online advertising are in helping direct selling companies reach their social media goals.
- Where direct selling companies plan to invest their time and money moving forward.
The survey report is free to anyone working at the corporate level in a direct selling company by clicking here.