I thought I would share with you some of the direct sales products I have in my room right now. And maybe I’ll make this a weekly thing! 🙂
- I’m wearing Soul Purpose Persian Pomegranate Mango solid perfume essence. Smells divine and I love it!
- I have the softest Private Quarters pillowcases on my bed.
- I use Amway’s Artistry Time Defiance Night Cream each night.
- I’ve got the CUTEST purse (with interchangable covers for when I get bored!) from Thirty-One Gifts. (Got lots of compliments on it when I carried it to the science fair at school last night!)
- I’m wearing my Rachel necklace today (the one I wear CONSTANTLY) from Stella & Dot.
- I’ve got some fabulous shapeware hanging in my closet from Maidenform at Home.
- I’ve got an adorable scrapbook page I pulled from the calendar I made with Creative Memories Storybook Creator software hanging in a Chocolate Magnetic Everyday Display frame.
- I’m making dinner tonight using my Silpat from Demarle at Home. I’ll be using Dick’s Sensational Seasoning from Team National on the steaks, and will be chopping my vegetables using the Food Chopper from The Pampered Chef.
- I’m sipping a cup of Orchard Peach Iced Tea from Set to a Tea.
And this is just a small sample of the products from so many wonderful companies in the direct selling industry that enrich my life. You can see a full list of direct sales companies that are DSA members on their website. Some of the products I’ve featured were purchased from consultants. Some were product samples from companies I work with (full disclosure.) All are awesome, and a regular part of my life.
Which direct sales company products do you use?