If you’re in the US, you’re probably getting ready for Memorial Day weekend (which means you may not even be reading this!) 🙂 I’m using the time a lot of my clients are on vacation to write my Effective Facebook Strategies for Direct Sellers course, which kicks off next week, and covers a lot of the new Facebook features that have come out since the last time I did a Facebook training.
So since I’m in a “Facebook State of Mind,” I decided to compile for you some of the posts I’ve written about Facebook, to whet your appetite! Enjoy!
- Why Can’t I Just Copy What My Company Posts on Facebook?
- Privacy? What Privacy?
- Can Everyone See Your Website Link on Your Facebook Profile?
- Don’t Sell Anything on Facebook – Guest Post by Dave Kerpen
- Tips for Choosing a Great Profile Picture
- Don’t Be a Drive-By Tagger on Facebook!
- How Do I Separate My Personal and Business Presence on Facebook?
- Why I Think Facebook Groups are Better than Pages for Direct Sellers
- Using Facebook Groups for Your Business
- How to Control What Your Friends See of Your Facebook Group Activity
- Can My Customers See What My Friends Post on Facebook?
Have a great weekend everyone!