Recently I’ve had several questions about Twitter, and how to make it work for a direct sales business. As I’ve written before, we’ve seen direct sellers have the most success with Facebook, and that’s where you should start if you’re new to this. However, here are some articles I’ve written about Twitter, should you decide you’re ready to dive in!
And if you decide to use Twitter, remember, it’s a RELATIONSHIP tool. It’s not about what you have to say, but about responding to others, and providing resources. Don’t be tempted to try for the quick sale or recruit. You need a strategy on Twitter just as much as you do on any other tool that you use.
Here are the articles:
- Making Twitter Work for Your Direct Sales Business
- Have You Done These Three Things to Optimize Your Social Networking Profiles?
- Follow Friday on Twitter, Direct Sales Style
- Facebook and Twitter Lists, and Why I Love Them
- Managing Relationships on Twitter
- Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn…What’s the Difference?
Would love to hear how you’re using Twitter for your business in the comments below!